Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scrubs and 'Phones



This makes me want to watch Scrubs. I've actually never seen a whole episode. And I've never seen House, much to the chagrin of some people who may or may not read this blog. Back to the clip. Makes the rad-list. Woo to the clip.

And there's a little more. I got new headphones today. As much as I loved my old ones, the sheath of the wire detached just above the mini plug and the raw wire was exposed. I did a makeshift repair - a little hot glue and a lot of love - but I'm just too brutal to my headphones and the sheath is progressively freeing itself from the glue ever further. I've decided to make them emergency-use only and let them rest. I'll probably get some heat shrink some day when I'm not lazy, but finally this segways into why I'm blabbing about this (besides the reason of my love for my old headphones):


Meet the Sony Fontopia MDR-EX51LP. I'm really an impulsive buyer. Many, many of my things have been bought based on a feeling, and these headphones fall under that category. I saw them, had a good feeling about them, and plunked them on the register. I'm quite pleased with them. I'm not exactly an expert per se, but to me they sound great. They're comfy. They're pretty. They're mine.

Favorite aspect: They drown out my roommates singing show tunes.

No comments: