Friday, September 28, 2007

Ingrid and El Consuego

Ok, so since I neglected writing yesterday, today's an obligatory 2-for-1 special rather than a voluntary one. First to bat: Ingrid Michaelson. I like her musics. You should too. Hey, maybe you already do! As the post-ceding video will reference, she's been spotlighted on Grey's Anatomy, and I even heard one of her songs tonight on an Old Navy commercial during The Office's season premiere. So please, stop making her sell her soul out to over-rated TV shows and commercials with old ladies in big glasses. Help a girl out and buy her CD.



And speaking of selling someone's soul, the second spotlight is the raddest of them all. She's ME! Ya, I know, putting myself on the same post as the lovely Ingrid takes either a whole lotta guts, or a huge deficit in brains, but rest assure, dear reader, that I have both. I'll let my myspace do the rest of the talking.

Well, nearly the rest. Do you have a song that you want done? Anything you think would be hilarious fodder for the parody...er? Comments are welcome.

No comments: