Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Maiden Voyage

There should be a GoogleThought program that could connect a search engine to my brain. I'd just type 'deep thoughts' or 'rad thoughts' and all sorts of stuff would pop up in .0058588 seconds. However, I have a fleshy piece of brain instead of 450,000+ servers accessing trails of memory that have long since been buried and forgotten about.

I suppose I could be business oriented and state my objective in having this blog:


OBJECTIVE: To have a central location to post all things rad.

PARTICIPANTS: (note that I did not use the un-PC term 'subjects.' I should tell my colleagues) me, myself, and I. Sometimes I will invite a special guest. It could be YOU!!!

METHOD: Researchers (me, myself, and I, inclusive) are now compiling data and material from various forms of media, either produced by talented minds, corporate entities or by the researchers themselves in an effort to prove once and for all that there are people, places, things and ideas that are, have been, and forever will be unequivocally rad.

RESULTS: Results to come. Don't touch that dial.

No comments: