Saturday, August 1, 2009

My work so far

I'm FINALLY posting more of my work! I hope you're excited.


My first assignment from Intro to Animation. We were supposed to make it feel like a bowling ball.


A wave cycle


Walk cycle 1


Walk cycle 2. His arms are crazy. Next time I'll be more careful.


An exercise with squash and stretch. I love that little guy!


This is a project I worked on with a group. Hooray for Pixellation, AKA Stopmotion!

That's it for Intro to Animation. Now for Animation 1!


This was our 2nd assignment. The goal was to have the lamp do a 'take' - AKA change from one emotion to another. I chose from curious to scared.


For this one, we had to have Norman sit in a chair in an interesting way - AKA with some emotion. I chose intrigued.

If you haven't seen it, you can check out my final for Animation 1 in the previous post.

Now for Texture and Lighting 1!


This was my environment I chose for my midterm. What do you think?


And this was my project for my final. My goal was to make her Steam Punk.

3 comments:

Laura said...

The work looks awesome! Keep it up - I look forward to the day when I see your name on the big screen. :)

Mindy Raye said...

You are amazing! All this stuff looks great!

Carmel Henderson said...

I love your work, Kath! Great job.