Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wah Waaaaaaah

It's late, but I've been reading other blogs and it's been fun, so I figured I'd make a quick post. Besides, I stupidly had some Joe Joe's when I got home, and the sugar rush still hasn't worn off.

This makes me laugh. If I get married, I'd really like to have random goofy photos instead of the conventional cookie-cutter everyone-looks-perfect ones. It makes life more hilarious.



Also, I want to be more crafty, like the guy who made this video:



I was about to harp on Harry Potter 6 with my third item, but I don't want to leave this post with such a Debbie Downer, so watch this and impress all your friends! And definitely watch the Debbie Downer link -- so hilarious! It's my favorite when the actors crack up.

4 comments:

Liz said...

funny stuff!

Unknown said...

That looks like a Kathy photo if I ever saw one! I am sure you would do it, and I would love it!

Laura said...

I love fun wedding pictures! I just wish I was creative enough (or my photographer) to think of that stuff. Mike and I definitely look forward to when you get married!

Laura Hall said...

Yay! Love your posts. Its so fun to read and watch all your stuff. Thanks again for all your nice comments on my blog! You always seem to make my day!