Thursday, August 20, 2009

I do cool things on the weekends.

I did some cool things on the weekends this month that I meant to blog about at the time, but am finally going to get to now. First, I went sailing on a boat! It was amazing!!! It was a 19th century sailboat. I'll tell the best part in a glorious mix of words and pictures.

We:
<

pulled on these:


to lift these:


That's right - I, wimpy Kathy of Coloradian suburbia, proved my radness by helping to hoist sails on a 19th century skiffer. Suhwheet.

The next weekend I did more cool things. I hung out with these people at this place:


and this place:


and other places I don't have pictures of. My favorite part of the trip was seeing this girl:


I got to watch her for a couple hours and it was AMAZINGLY fun. She's such a cute little babeh.

Then the NEXT weekend, I went with a lot of these crazies:


to this place:


for this YSA conference:


which was super happy fun times.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You HAVE had some fun weekends! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago!

Jewmormondruggist said...

Looks like you had an amazing weekend!