Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Radness as of late

I had a few rad things happen to me lately, and wanted to jot them down.

Things that are amazingly rad:
* Attractive bank tellers. Especially when they're at banks that are open later than usual when you really need some cash.
* Getting asked to dance. I got asked to dance 4 times tonight!!!! Holy cow!! Hooray for going Contra dancing for the first time, ever.
* TEMPLES! I'm so excited to receive my endowment on the 27th! CRAZY AMAZING!!
* My awesome family! I GET TO SEE THEM IN LESS THAN A WEEEEEEK!!!!!!
* Finding an extra quilt by accident RIGHT when the weather gets super cold.
* Bethany Dillon. I loves her musics. They're quite radtastic.
* My lovely Carmen San Diego coat that I wear FREAKING EVERYDAY!
* White Elephant parties. Oh boy, I'm stoked for this year's Sorensen Bash.
* Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. It's pretty much the most Homer-sound-worthy substance known to man.
* AMAZING Christmas parties thrown by neat people at church! The party on Saturday was probably the best non-Sorensen party that I've ever, EVER been to. That's saying something.
* Kitties.

And I don't count this with the rad-list, but I'll give it an honorable mention. Remember The Princess Bride? I TOTALLY saw an R.O.U.S. in downtown Oakland. What's an R.O.U.S., you ask? A Rodent of Unusual Size. I was on my commute home a couple days ago when this freaking possum the size of my aunt's dog goes waltzing across the street. It was freaking disguisting. Anyway, I'd show you a Fireswamp clip from youtube, but there seems to be a dearth of them. So here's a few of my favorite scenes:



6 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm gonna challenge your Ben '& Jerry pic: I LOVE phish food -- and recently found they have a lower fat version that tastes exactly the same! -- So: We'll see you soon in SLC?

luv ya girl!

Jewmormondruggist said...

Mmm, ice cream. Wish I could eat that here in Albany without freezing to death. I'm all about the cinnamon bun B&J. You should go to the factory sometime, it's awesome. Sounds like you're doing well!

Carrie said...

I didn't know you were taking out your endowments. That is awesome. Good for you girl!

See you Christmas Eve - I am totally stealing whatever you get - just to get your goat!!!!

Unknown said...

YEAH Temple! I'm excited for you!

Petra said...

Hooray about the temple! I hope it goes great!

Unknown said...

You are rad! And darling, and I love you!