Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gratitude Week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday!

I'm grateful for friends. I've said this before, but I truly, TRULY am surrounded by phenomenal people wherever I go! Whether we're going to Denny's, making paper cranes, or watching TV, there's nothing that compares to being with people I love, and who love me!

I'm grateful for silly t-shirts. They crack me up!

I'm grateful for my Carmen San Diego jacket! It makes me happy on the inside of my heart. And my face.

I'm grateful for my teachers. They really care about all of our education, and help me out a TON.

I'm grateful for the scriptures! It's wonderful to be able to flip them open to the perfect passage that I didn't know I needed to hear right then. There's so much in there that I've been finding lately that's absolutely blown my mind with the awesomeness.

I'm grateful for Bethany Dillon, India.Arie, and Switchfoot. I really admire what they stand for and what they do.

I'm grateful for Thoroughly Modern Millie. It really, REALLY makes me want to dance in an elevator. Really badly.

I'm grateful for the Beatles. I haven't appreciated them much until recently, and I've only just scratched the surface of their radness.

I'm grateful for all the leaders in my church, whether they're Prophets, Apostles, Bishops, Relief Society Presidents, or my Tutoring Committee Co-chair, Paul. When I follow their council, things work out for me. It's increderific! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES!

You can't get better than Julie Andrews and Mary Tyler Moore.

That reminds me. I need to get a DVD copy. Mine is VHS.

You are great!