Friday, October 24, 2008

Poke me enough and you get a response!

Hi guys!

I've had 3 people talk to me about wanting me to blog again in the past week, so I get to give you guys an update! And it's going to be a good one.

First the Big News! I have a film that will be appearing in a film festival on the 25th, so less than 48 hours away! Don't believe me? Go to this site for the proof. The film's called "You Should Watch This" and you get to watch it by clicking on the video below!



Also, I've completed a SECOND film since that one, and it was definitely a lot of fun. The story behind it is that I sat next to a practitioner of Falun Dafa, and we wound up chatting for the entire plane ride, which was 4 hours long. She told me about the persecution that followers of the practice have been forced to endure in mainland China which are lightly touched on in the film, so let me show that to you:



There's a lot more information about the persecution that is going on at faluninfo.net. The stuff that these guys have gone through is just absolutely wrong and we need to do something about it. The best solution would be for the American government to put more pressure on the Chinese Communist Party to put an end to the persecution. If we were in a similar situation, I'd only hope that someone would do the same for us. So write your congressman. Get whatever wheels turning that you can.

And the final news I'm going to share even though there's much, MUCH more to tell is that I've completed my first website! Check it out:
http://studentsites.expression.edu/~kcarlsto/

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for finally posting! And good job on the website. :)

Unknown said...

You are a-maze-ing!

Jenny said...

great to see a new post! -- Good luck with everything in the filming